Thursday 19 February 2015

Help!! A sex toy has taken the place of my hubby as he cannot satisfy me sexually.

Got this from a friend please help advice not insult , all comments will be moderated.
Read below
I dont enjoy sex with my hubby because of many reasons which i cannot state here. Its really frustrating. I have tried to subtly give him clues so i wont hurt his feelings but he never learns and would release even before I finish removing my pant...

My elder sister bought a rabbit vibrator from the UK for me and its out of this world. I am a house wife and I now see myself looking forward to my husbands leaving in the morning so I can indulge, my problem now is that I cant seem to get enough. I cum like 2/3 tyms every day before he comes home from work. My orgasm always knocks me out and I tend to deeply sleep off immediately. 

My kids are home on mid term break and I had to chase them out of my room yesterday so I can indulge. I slept from 11am to almost 3pm and my kids were hungry. I was so ashamed of myself when I woke up and the thing was still in my veejay.

I feel as if my new rabbit is beginning to change me into something else. I rarely have strength to do any thing these days and my hubby is beginning to complain though I pretend to be sick to get him off my back.

I hid it inside one old long shoe but I am never comfortable. Whenever hubby goes to the wardrobe my heart jumps into my mouth.

I really am very confused about this thing. It has taken me to heaven yet has stolen my sanity and peace of mind. I have thought about throwing it away but I really don't know if I can cope without it.
Please what do i do?
I removed name,Kindly help
Please  contribute : and  join the family .
add BBM pin - 52F55064
Bbm channel: C002AC95E

1 comment:

  1. As couple u guys got to resolve this and bring back the love u guys found earlier. Arrange a good dinner and talk about ur hurts or possibly first take the back door method spice up his meal some sex enhancement pills. Then take him as u like then slightly start talking about the issue because I can sense that you guys ain't communicating as it should be.

    ReplyDelete