Saturday 3 January 2015

Man Drives Two Hours With Knife Lodged In His Head



TERESINA, Brazil: A Brazilian man who was stabbed in the head with an 11-inch knife survived the attack and drove himself two hours to a hospital.

Juacelo Nunes, 30, said he was arguing with a man at a party in Agua Branca when the other man summoned three friends to help him attack Nunes.

Nunes said he was stabbed in the throat, shoulder and chest before the knife, which bears an 11-inch blade, was embedded in his head.
The knife missed Nunes' left eye and passed through his mouth to the right side of his jaw.
"I did not see the moment of the stabbing, but at no time fainted and remained conscious even with pain," he said.

"I thought I would die and only came to believe when I saw what happened to me, because if someone told me I would not have believed it."
Nunes said he drove for two hours to a hospital in Teresina, 60 miles from Agua Branca.

"The knife passed through several nerves and veins, structures that can quickly kill a patient," hospital director Gilberto Albuquerque said.
Francisca Pereira, Nunes' wife, said she was shocked when she saw what had happened to her husband.

"I did not believe when I saw my husband like that," said. "I thought he was going to die. It was a miracle."



A woman survived a similar incident in San Pedro Town, Brazil, in October. Alcileide Rodrigues dos Santos, 22, was found on a bench with the large knife protruding from her right eyebrow. She survived the injury and was able to identify a suspect in her attack.


God Bless You. Follow us  @ BB PIN: 52F55064 http://pin.bbm.com/C002AC95E Be prepared!!! Click Share button to share this information on Twitter, facebook, google e.t.c. 

No comments:

Post a Comment