Thursday 28 May 2015

Back For Gist As Buhari Becomes President...Highlight on new EFCC Chairman too

Hi FAM ,
This is personally from me to you and with love and apologies... I've had texts and calls as to why the blog got kinda dry as regards juicy gists and updates (by the way I'm typing in darkness without PHCN but I still gotta talk to you ) , These calls made me so guilty and almost incapable but the truth is I've been busy with the role  of iyalaje like you all call me .. Https://ww.tarahsells.com is not an easy project as well (hope you been there )  .

Back to the guilt matter , I couldn't just stand sharing inauthentic gist or happenings .. I'd rather be quiet than feed you all with bad frogs .. Na frog wey get egg I enjoy doling out (culled from a traditional adage) . But I'm sure those on the BBM portal dint miss me so much as there were small gists here and there .Add me up on 52F55064 for updates ...

Matter at Hand ..
I couldn't stay back , I couldn't resist the D day urge to update you with stuffs happening .its been 4hours 50 minutes into May 29 ( 4:50 am May 29 2015 )..Buhari is hia
..
I just wan prep you and to let you know I'm here all the way ...

There been gist as to how GEJ got emotional last night . Did you see that ? I mean I hope you got lucky with electricity and petrol to at least watch your own TV.

I been also hear feri feri of the incoming EFCC Chairman,  Colonel Hamid you go fear fear when you read this guy's profile . Read more about him in the next post .

Oh Lawd!!!!!  Change is here for real .. Let me even give you a bit about him ..you can get full details from next post but this man -
is a brave Bauchi Prince. He was a military Governor of Kaduna State and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections

Is so good at this that immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. (Okay  o ! In reminisce voice "wa fe Ku laleyi" to all the helter skelter runners) Days of reckoning fully loading...

A lot of you guys think Buhari is stern a d a disciplinarian but I hear our dear Buhari is joking compared to this man ... I love the sound of that though .. " The arrangers are here " is what keeps ringing in my head .... And I say to myself - Omotara the good days are here ...

Okay its getting early I go like sleep a few more minutes before Sunrise catchya In the clear morning !

With love  ,
Tarahtalks

No comments:

Post a Comment